FAQs: After School Music Lessons
Updated: Sep 9, 2022
1. Lessons start the week of Sept. 19th
2. If you haven't heard from an instructor yet, email Tiffany Wilson (Music Lesson Coordinator) at email@example.com
3. Any student taking private lessons (with a Brookwood instructor or non-Brookwood instructor) is welcome to perform in Spring Recitals.
4. Homeroom teachers will be made aware of which kids are enrolled in lessons and the schedule.
5. See dismissal notes from Kyla McMahon, Director of Auxiliary Programs, that pertain to lessons:
If your child is enrolled in a 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. lesson and you prefer to pick up at 3:30 p.m. rather than enrolling in After School, you may. However, families should be here promptly at 3:30 p.m. for pick-up. Students here after that time will be required to be enrolled in After School. You can pick up your children directly in the front lobby. The same procedures will be used for a 4:00 - 4:30 p.m. lesson.
All other students / lesson times are required to enroll in After School. Those students will be picked up from After School, taken to their lesson, and brought back to After School. Families can then use one of the two official pickup times (4:00 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.). If you pick up your child sometime in between those official times, simply ring the doorbell and head to the Town Square where you can sign your child out.